Friday, October 29, 2010


 

5. Positive feelings of worth in your child can best be built by:

1. utilizing natural consequences

2. talking and listening more

3. spending quality time with your child

4. helping your child feel special, loved, and a secure part of a personal family


 

6. On average, how much time a week do you spend communicating with your child one-to-one without TV or other interruptions?


 

1. more than one hour

2. 31 to 60 minutes

3. 11 to 30 minutes

4. 10 minutes or less


 


 

7. If my child moped around the house complaining there was no one to play with and nothing to do, I would probably:


 

    1. send him to his room to play

    2. give him a job to do

    3. stop my work and play with him

    4. listen to the feeling behind his complaints


 


 

8. If I were watching my favorite program on TV and my child, without asking permission, switched channels, I would probably say:


 

1. I feel very irritated when my favourite TV programme is interrupted because this is the only relaxation I get all day.

    2. Hey, let's be considerate of one another. Please change it back to my programme.

    3. Change it back to my programme or you'll get a smack.

    4. can't you see that I am watching a special programme, you idiot?


 


 

9. If I called my child for dinner and she continued to play rather than coming, I would:


 

    1. go to her and forcibly bring her to the table

    2. threaten her

    3. call her again

    4. allow her to miss the meal and go ahead without her


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment